This post has been in my drafts for the longest time. I wanted the answers to be actually longer than a word this time so it took some time. ( Now that I reread my answers, I realise the answers are still short 😅 ). I hope you enjoy reading my answers just as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Thank you so much for nominating me @Lili. If you don’t know who Lili is, she’s a fun loving person who will surely bring a smile on your face with her awesome blog posts. So go follow her.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
1. When you read the word ‘love,’ what’s the first song that comes to mind?
The first song that comes to mind when I read the word ‘love’ would be Love Story by Taylor Swift. I absolutely love that song.
2. What were your favourite TV shows to watch when you were little?
I used love watching Disney shows growing up. Phineas and Ferb, Suite Life of Karan and Kabir, Best of Luck Nikki, Oye Jassi, Gravity Falls, Sofia the First, Micky Mouse Clubhouse and Art Attack were my favourite Disney shows. I also used to love watching Tom and Jerry and Takeshi’s Castle with my dad but the show I probably enjoyed watching most was M.A.D which used to air on Pogo. It was a do it yourself show hosted by Harun Robert. I actually met him at one of the M.A.D events when I was 5 or 6. I can’t remember much of it but the fact that I had a lot of fun. I still have the things I learnt to make watching that show, too bad it stopped airing in 2010. I watched Shararat and Shaka Laka Boom Boom during the lockdown, had they not stopped airing by the time I was born, they would have surely made the list of my favourite childhood TV shows.
3. What’s a colour you recently started to love?
4. Tea or coffee? What’s your usual tea or coffee order?
I don’t drink tea or coffee.
5. Do you prefer writing or typing?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. If you could add to or change one thing about your bedroom, what changes would you make?
I would probably get a blue bookshelf.
8. What are your favorite games right now?
9. Do you prefer succulents or flowers?
10. What’s the last thing you ate?
Roti and jam.
11. What’s in your purse/bag/backpack? (pick one lol, you don’t have to tell me about all of those)
There’s nothing in my backpack and bag right now so I’ll just write the things that would usually be there. A water bottle so I stay hydrated, a handkerchief ( My mom insists I carry one wherever I go ), something to read when I get bored and some toffees. Since the pandemic, I’ve also started carrying a hand sanitiser and an extra mask.
I really enjoyed answering these questions so I guess I’ll just pass these on. These questions were originally thought of by @Maggie.
- ☆#DiscoverYou@Priyamvada Tyagi
- ☆The Diary of a Reformer@Samsahana
- ☆All you need to know@All you need to know
- ☆VIEWS ON LIFE AND LEARNING@Raksha Mitruka
- ☆The Box of Wonder!@Betty
- ☆Portable Magic@Hermione
- ☆Small Talks@Pavithra
- ☆Emile Violets Essays@Emilie
- ☆Purvi Kumar@Purvi
It makes me immensely happy to know that 250 awesome people take the time to actually read what I write. I have always loved writing, now that I have you people to read what I write, I love writing even more. Thank you!